I use PHP, MySQL, Ubuntu, Liquidweb, Mac OSX and PhpStorm.
This blog has some private posts.
My Original Plan
- PHP (The Right Way)
- HTML5 and CSS3. css3clickchart.com
- Drag and Drop and other HTML5 related APIs Cross-document messaging — allows webpages to talk to one another. Web storage — allows Web applications to store much more data locally than is possible with ordinary cookies.
- The Web platform: Browser technologies
- Compatibility tables for support of HTML5, CSS3, SVG and more in desktop and mobile browsers.
- HTML5 Cross Browser Polyfills
- HTML 5 Demos and Examples
- The Handpicked jQuery Plugins Repository
- For page layout relative positioning is okay for documents. However web applications need a combination of fixed positioning and CSS flexbox model.
- jQuery UI.
- The appMobi jQ.Mobi framework for mobile applications.
- QUnit or PHPUnit for unit testing.
- PHP Layers Menu System
- The jQuery DataTables plug-in