My blog documents the PHP, MySQL, which I’ve learned to use.
I will try to limit the content of this blog to:
- Code Snippets
This blog has many private posts (because their content is copyrighted).
My Original Plan
- Learn how Laravel is coded — I need to know how the rules of PHP syntax apply to the source code; and, recognize all the design patterns.
- PHP (The Right Way)
- HTML5 and CSS3. css3clickchart.com
- Drag and Drop and other HTML5 related APIs Cross-document messaging — allows webpages to talk to one another. Web storage — allows Web applications to store much more data locally than is possible with ordinary cookies.
- The Web platform: Browser technologies
- Compatibility tables for support of HTML5, CSS3, SVG and more in desktop and mobile browsers.
- HTML5 Cross Browser Polyfills
- HTML 5 Demos and Examples
- The Handpicked jQuery Plugins Repository
- Backbone.js. And Underscore.js
- CSS framework SCSS or LESS.
- For page layout relative positioning is okay for documents. However web applications need a comination of fixed positioning and CSS flexbox model.
- Require.js and AMD.
- jQuery UI.
- See git – the simple guide.
- The appMobi jQ.Mobi framework for mobile applications.
- QUnit or PHPUnit for unit testing.
- PHP Layers Menu System
- The jQuery DataTables plug-in