Based on Sherif’s advice, I will maintain two websites. One is this one; And, the other is the one I’ve been coding all along. WordPress.org is well suited for editing and managing documents. And, http://www.gxsam11.net is well suited for PHP Web forms which interact with MySQL. I’ll be using the WordPress.com for documentation. And, http://www.gxsam11.net will be a functioning system for SAMEH R LABIB, LLC’s bookkeeping .
My current task will be to transfer documentation from http://www.gxsam11.net to this WordPress.com site. Some day I may pick up where I left off. I was writing code for www.gxsam11.net’s XHTML document editor. I had flowcharts, Yahoo! notepad documents, and a partially completed PHP script. Also I had some reminders on my desk:
- Test & debug.
- Move on.
- When processing the L1 edit form I need to assign $category based on $task since there are two possible values for $category.
- When processing the L1 edit form I need to kill the script if I receive a request to delete on last child.
- Release any SESSION variables which are no longer needed so there will be no memory shortage.
- Document in the detailed flowchart all progress ion writing the code.
- Put code that locks the user out if he/she clicks save to server or reload too many times in a specified amount of time similar to my login script.